We’re looking for YoungArts alumni to help us get the word out about our 2017 Application. As a YoungArts alumni representative, you will share your YoungArts experience with local arts organizations, connect YoungArts staff members to key individuals in the artistic community and help distribute marketing materials to key organizations in your area. This will require a series of emails, phone calls and in-person meetings and may include making presentations to young artists.
If selected, you will be compensated for your time and efforts based on a mutually agreed upon schedule that you will create with the YoungArts Alumni Community Manager, Lauren Winston.
The ideal alumna/us is reliable, professional and personable and will remain in contact with Lauren Winston throughout the application period, providing status updates on progress and results. We are especially interested in recruiting alumni representatives in the following [cities or regions]:
○ Chicago, IL
○ Detroit, MI
○ San Francisco, CA
○ St. Paul, MN
○ Baltimore, MD
○ Seattle, WA
○ Washington D.C.
○ Philadelphia, PA
○ Atlanta, GA
○ Charlotte, NC
○ Austin, TX
○ Nashville, TN
○ Boston, MA
○ Akron, OH
· You must be a YoungArts alumna/us
· You must feel comfortable with meeting new people; outreach via phone, email and in person; and public speaking
· You must have strong connections within your community to young artists, arts organizations, and/or key art administrators
· You must have access to reliable transportation (public or private) to distribute materials and possibly make presentations
· You must be reliable, professional and personable
Application Deadline: Wednesday, June 1